Saturday, February 14, 2015

For the Love of Thieves


If I had to pick a "top 10" list of favorite essential oils, the Thieves blend would definitely make the cut. It is such a good oil blend to have on hand! A must-have for every household, dorm-room, office, back-pack and purse.

We use this blend a lot. Especially in the winter when our immune systems tend to need extra support, when we want to take especially good care of our bodies to keep them healthy and well.  If you were a fly on the wall of our house you would know that I'm regularly telling the girls to "stick their feet up!" so I can rub drop of Thieves on the bottoms of their feet.  Or I'll put a few drops in a diffuser and let it go to work in the air where we can breathe it and get it's benefits that way.  If we've been around a crowd of people (hello grocery stores and church on Sundays and Wednesdays!) and I think some Thieves would be a really good idea, we all get some. If I'm starting to feel a little off, I put a few drops in a vegetable capsule with a little carrier oil and swallow it down.  Thieves is great for helping your immune system have some extra punch for whatever comes it's way.

When it's cold I love a mug of hot cider with a drop of Thieves stirred in. Not only does it taste yummy (fastest way to make spiced cider, anyone?!) but it's another way to support my immune system. Even the girls love to drink this! You can even make "Thieves Tea" with a mug of hot water, a little honey, a drop of Young Living's Lemon Essential Oil and then add a drop or two of Thieves.

I am so glad to have this 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Blend available to use on my entire family. It is one I will never be without. If you would like to have some too, it comes in the Premium Starter Kit from Young Living.

Young Living also offers an entire line of Thieves products for everything from caring for our bodies to caring for our homes!! I have and use many of their Thieves products and love each one (and can't wait to have each of their Thieves items!). They even offer a Thieves Premium Starter Kit if you want to start with just Thieves products!



If you have any questions you can email me at NaturallyOilyMama@gmail.com

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment